Porcupine Tree Logo Welcome to the Porcupine Tree Forum 1.0 Archive! This is a read-only archive of the PTF 1.0

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
23. Jun 2017 at 13:13
Home Help Rules Search Login
RSS News Feed

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Collecting Space (Read 704 times)
Kalebmation
Topic Starter Topic Starter
PTF Junior

Collecting Space
25. Oct 2011 at 00:30

Hey guys and gals -  

I'm sure you can tell by the name I chose for my musical outlet, and like most of us, I was and am deeply influenced by Steve Wilson and his plethora of work over the last many years.

Anyway, I just wanted to reach out and let some folks know about my band.

I just made a page on Kickstarter to help get our first album put out on vinyl early next year. If you are interested, please make a pledge through the following link. There are rewards for different levels of donations! You can re-share this link through your Facebook wall, or feel free to post to any other social networking sites or to share via email.

If you want to hear a couple demo songs, we have music up at our website - www.collectingspace.net
A direct link to our Soundcloud page is here - www.soundcloud.com/collecting-space

Please let me know what you think or if you have any questions at all!

Cheers,
Kaleb Burkhart, Collecting Space
Columbus, OH

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Kalebmation
PTF Junior

Re: Collecting Space
Reply #1 - 25. Oct 2011 at 00:31

Also, because most of you are audiophiles around these parts -  

I recorded the entire album at 24/96. The download will be available in full lossless quality, as well as hopefully a Blu-Ray featuring the stereo and 5.1 mixes in 24/96 quality, along with a couple videos done by some friends.

Kalebmation
PTF Junior

Re: Collecting Space
Reply #2 - 17. Dec 2011 at 04:07

Update - the album is done. Check it out at http://store.collectingspace.net - pay what you want for the download. I'd rather people have the music than not have it at all.

Kaleb

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print