Porcupine Tree Logo Welcome to the Porcupine Tree Forum 1.0 Archive! This is a read-only archive of the PTF 1.0

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
23. Jun 2017 at 13:14
Home Help Rules Search Login
RSS News Feed

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Neural Corrosion - Freakshow (Read 683 times)
eclipsis
Topic Starter Topic Starter
yhW?

Neural Corrosion - Freakshow
13. Sep 2011 at 18:17

Hi there!

If you want to try some weird, experimental rock music, you can try my musical project Neural Corrosion and its first album I've finished few days ago called Freakshow.
You can download the album for free from bandcamp: http://neuralcorrosion.bandcamp.com/  

Thank you very much for listening!

Check out my experimental-rock project Neural Corrosion. Thank you for listening!
View Profile   IP Logged
beehive
PTF Junior

Re: Neural Corrosion - Freakshow
Reply #1 - 26. Nov 2011 at 23:36

cool and very Wilsonesque, keep going !

Smiley

Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence / Robert Fripp
Email View Profile 218634777   IP Logged
eclipsis
yhW?

Reply #2 - 27. Nov 2011 at 12:21

Thanks!

Btw feel free to join the official facebook page for news and updates on the second album: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neural-Corrosion/114833988591009

Check out my experimental-rock project Neural Corrosion. Thank you for listening!
View Profile   IP Logged
eclipsis
yhW?

Reply #3 - 18. Dec 2011 at 10:08

Some new info about second album

Hi there! Here's some news regarding the forthcoming second album. So far all the finished tracks are shorter (all around 5 minutes long) and more focused. The production is better because now I sort of know what I‘m doing. There's a lyrical theme this time around so the album could be considered conceptual. Basically the album will be about spiritualism, ghosts, haunted houses and places, séances and this kind of stuff. At this point of time the album is still in the phase of writing and recording. Around 30 minutes of music is already finished. The material is very eclectic. It’s a mixture of weird, dark and eerie instrumental pieces, electronic beat-oriented music, pure ambient/drone tracks, singer-songwriter-popsongs, some industrial and rock/metal influences etc. The album will be released some time next year. Also, I already have a beautiful front cover for this. We made a little experimental photo session on one cold November evening with Andrea behind the camera. When I was going through the pictures the next day and saw THE photo I instantly knew I have the front cover!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print