Porcupine Tree Logo Welcome to the Porcupine Tree Forum 1.0 Archive! This is a read-only archive of the PTF 1.0

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
18. Aug 2017 at 02:14
Home Help Rules Search Login
RSS News Feed

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vacillating threads (Read 559 times)
bob_32_116
Topic Starter Topic Starter
I'll get me cloak!

Vacillating threads
08. Jan 2010 at 19:29

As I speak there are two threads in existence on this board.

One is called "What song is stuck in your head at the moment", and is a couple of years old.

The other is called "Song stuck in your head at the moment" and is new, apparently started by someone unaware of the other thread.

Both threads keep appearing and disappearing. Earlier today I made a post (referring to a song by Escape Club) to the newer thread, that being the only one I saw in the list. Later on I logged on to find the newer thread had disappeared from the list and the old one was back. I managed however to locate the vanished thread, along with my post, using the search function, and copied and pasted my message to the old thread.

I thought that would be the end of it. At the moment however the old thread is invisible and the new one is back! What on earth is going on?

I suggest they be merged. If that's not easy to do, it would probably do no great harm for the newer shorter thread (the one without the word "What" in the title) to simply be deleted, as it contains very few posts.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print