Porcupine Tree Logo Welcome to the Porcupine Tree Forum 1.0 Archive! This is a read-only archive of the PTF 1.0

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
23. Jun 2017 at 13:02
Home Help Rules Search Login
RSS News Feed

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
moonLight
Topic Starter Topic Starter
Ex Member

27. Jan 2009 at 11:19

Ok am feeling like a right eejit here, have spent most of the morning trying to upload my favourite pic from last sat's gig as my avatar
AND IT WONT WORK!!!
I seem to be stuck with either nothing or those bl**** donuts
Have downsized file, cropped, tried uploading from pc , from Web album but all to no avail. Have never had any trouble before with pix I got from eg Google images Help!!!

IP Logged
Hawklords-Amon Duul 2
I'll get me cloak!

Stone Age Rock Is
Good - Xenomorph

Re: avatar
Reply #1 - 03. May 2009 at 08:55

I cant find out of that to upload an other picture  Huh

and also i cant find out of get that myspace logo next to my myspace link ? the blue myspace logo i mean it is next to my user name  Huh

I have try to find out of it but no luck yet i am not sure if i do it right when i edit my profile here on PTF  Smiley

i hope i find out of it some day  Smiley

Anubian Lights - Naz Bar -Dreamstate In The Mainframe
Hawkwind - Alien 4
Amon Duul 2 - Phallus Dei
The Banana Splits: We're the Banana Splits-LP
Red Warszawa - Hævi Mætal og Hass
View Profile WWW myspace.com/signify2   IP Logged
Ms. Mouse
PTF God

Jaffa Mouse!

Reply #2 - 03. May 2009 at 23:26

^  
For your avatar: If you want your own, upload the picture you want to photobucket, imageshack, flickr or similar. Go to your profile. Click modify. Confirm your password. Click "Options". Look under "Personalized Picture". Check the box that says "I have my own pic". Paste the link of your photo in the space next to the box you checked. Click change profile. If you are fine with using the preset ones on the board, just search through the list of them.

I'm not sure what you mean by your myspace link. But if you want rid of it: modify profile, click contact information and just erase where you have provided the link.  

I hope that made sense.

Behind my eyes is a rage unknown.
But you don't understand, it was all home grown.
View Profile WWW kneelanddisconnect glacial1602 internationalpopstar87   IP Logged
Hawklords-Amon Duul 2
I'll get me cloak!

Stone Age Rock Is
Good - Xenomorph

Reply #3 - 04. May 2009 at 10:57

Quote from Ms. Mouse on 03. May 2009 at 23:26:
^
For your avatar: If you want your own, upload the picture you want to photobucket, imageshack, flickr or similar. Go to your profile. Click modify. Confirm your password. Click "Options". Look under "Personalized Picture". Check the box that says "I have my own pic". Paste the link of your photo in the space next to the box you checked. Click change profile. If you are fine with using the preset ones on the board, just search through the list of them.

I'm not sure what you mean by your myspace link. But if you want rid of it: modify profile, click contact information and just erase where you have provided the link.

I hope that made sense.

Yes and thanks i try it out , the myspace i mean that blue logo that looks like people The "symbol" logo that is next to my user name and not next to my myspace link to myspace ?? here on PTF You know you also have that blue logo to your myspace page  Smiley yes and it make good sense / then its just me that have to understand it right  Huh i try it out ok  Smiley

Anubian Lights - Naz Bar -Dreamstate In The Mainframe
Hawkwind - Alien 4
Amon Duul 2 - Phallus Dei
The Banana Splits: We're the Banana Splits-LP
Red Warszawa - Hævi Mætal og Hass
View Profile WWW myspace.com/signify2   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print