Porcupine Tree Logo Welcome to the Porcupine Tree Forum 1.0 Archive! This is a read-only archive of the PTF 1.0

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
23. Jul 2017 at 11:42
Home Help Rules Search Login
RSS News Feed

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Any North Carolina Fans? (Read 6031 times)
Keyspoet
PTF Newbie

Re: Any North Carolina Fans?
Reply #25 - 07. Sep 2010 at 20:31

Cool - that is about fifteen minutes from my house!  Wink

Email View Profile   IP Logged
coldwaroflove
PTF Newbie

Reply #26 - 08. Apr 2011 at 06:25

Rather delayed, but I'm a NC PTer, have been for awhile. I was rather shocked when they made Asheville and Charlotte on The Incident tour. I'm with Keyspoet on this one, though. Both venues were quite horrible. SW is always upset when they have to put up a sheet to facilitate a projector screen.  It happened in Raleigh in 2007 and it was clear then and in 2010 that he was not a very happy camper. The auditorium in Asheville was horrible, and seeing PT have to share the headlining spot with Coheed was excruciating. Sorry, C&C fans, but I'm selfish. Give me 2 or more hours of PT or I'm not happy.

Anyway, PT fan in the Charlotte area. All others make your presence known.  Grin

"It's strange how you never become the person you see when you're young."
View Profile   IP Logged
UNCDoug
PTF Newbie

Reply #27 - 27. May 2011 at 02:12

Fan here in W-S, NC.

Need more southern shows on the next tour for sure!

View Profile   IP Logged
Eleyte
PTF Newbie

Reply #28 - 31. May 2011 at 05:50

From Fayetteville, living in Raleigh now. Been a PT fan since 03, but missed them on the 07 tour. Caught a break in 09 and flew up to see them in Philly at the Electric Factory. That place was packed, but as many know the show was far from their best. Saw them again the next spring at Amos in Charlotte. Wasn't a terrible venue, but the stage was a bit small for them. I think if they tour NC again they'd play Orange Peel in Asheville or Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh, though SW mentioned playing in Charlotte again.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print